PVDF Body with PVDF Disc
. DFK Series is a low leakage damper butterfly valve. Low leakage refers to less than 0.1% of maximum liquid flow at all pressures.
. Wetted parts are PVDF body, disc, titanium shaft and PTFE seal.
. New DFK model has improvements similar to Type 57 valves - new handlever, streamlined disc, ISO standard actuator mounting pad and top shaft dimensions for easy actuation.
. Alternate shaft materials, consult JJD.
. Please refer to Type 57 actuation section on our site.
Our PVDF Damper Butterflies have performed successfully for many years in the most demanding process control applications. With the PVDF disc and PVDF body and titanium shaft and no elastomer these valves are excellent in high temperature and abrasive applications. The precision machined disc allows for Class III leakage rates (as per ASTM B16.104 ) for valves from 4” to 24” and Class II for the rest. Available from 1-1/2” to 24” sizes they can be used for a wide range of throttling applications.
Compact and Light Weight
High Corrosion Resistance
• Solid plastic body – no rust
• Polypropylene lever operators
• Gear operators have plastic housing and stainless steel trim and hardware
• Solid plastic PVDF disc available for high abrasion resistance
• Full bolt hole circle makes installation and alignment easy
Class III Leakage Rates
• For valves 4” to 24” as per ASTM 16.104 (1976) Class II Leakage Rates
• For valves 1-1/2” to 3” as per ASTM 16.104 (1976)