The Chemline ERS Series Electric Actuator is a reversible rotary unit with output torques up to 180 in.-lb. These units are ideal for all Chemline ball valves up to 2”. The ERS Series is compact, light weight and has a plastic housing. A large black handle provides manual override and position indicator.
Chemline also offers complete actuated ball, butterfly and diaphragm valves, assembled and bench tested. Actuation service is also available for all quarter-turn metal valves.
Multiple Operation/Control Options
• 2 & 3-wire (standard)
• Adjustable Travel (standard)
• Manual Override (standard)
Multiple Feedback Options
• Visual (standard)
• Feedback Switches (standard)
• Extra Feedback Switches (optional)
• Feedback Potentiometer (optional)
• Feedback Transmitter (optional)
Special Inspection Labelled by CSA
(Canadian Standards Association)
NEMA 4X Enclosure
• Waterproof, corrosion proof with high impact Polyamide 6.6 housing and stainless steel fasteners
• Permanently lubricated gear train
• Designed for 250,000 + cycles
Thermal Overload Protection
• Thermal switch embedded onto control board
Standard Mounting Dimensions
• ISO-5211 mounting bolt circle and drive
• 115/220 VAC (standard)
• 12/24 VDC or 24 VAC (optional)
Electrical Conduit Entry
• 2 x 1/2” NPT
Motor Cycle Time
• Fixed (standard)
. ERS actuator is CSA special inspection labelled and features a compact NEMA 4X plastic housing, permanently lubricated gear train. ON-OFF operation only.
. Standard supplied motor is 115/220 VAC/60 Hz, unidirectional, 50% duty cycle, 12 seconds/90 degree Motors for 12/24 VAC/VDC are 50% duty cycle, 12 seconds/90 degree, reversible.