- Low Cost & Rugged
- 2-Way Blocking
All PVC or all CPVC Construction
• Handles are colour coded red for PVC, blue for CPVC
High Chemical Resistance
• The PVC as well as CPVC compounds for these valves have an “A” chemical resistance rating 2 – superior to competition
• Low pressure loss
Low Stem Torques
• Due to floating ball design and cushioned PTFE seats
• Space saving, low profile
• Unibody sealed carrier constuction
• Short face-to-face dimension
• Double stem O-rings
• Ergonomic handle design
• Full vacuum service rating
• ISO top flange for actuation mounting
Type 27 Compact Industrial Ball Valves are manufactured to the same high
quality standards to the Type 21 True Union ball valve.
An industrial quality ball valve used on applications where union connections end are not necessary or desired such as drain valves for tanks.
They are also lower cost and more compact.
. Low stem torques provided by PTFE seats, seat cushion and floating ball-stem.
. Rated 150 psi at 20 degrees C
. PVC valves with EPDM seals are certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for contact with drinking water