I.S.O. Standards, Glass Filled Polypropylene, Food Contacts, Stainless Arms and Pins, Made in UK
The ‘SWIVEL IT’ is a truly unique approach to Camlocks and IBC Adapters with the ability to turn the outer ‘shell’ to position for assembly and keep the center hose/pipe fitting in place.
- Solid and flexible pipe sub-assemblies can now be put in place ready for assembly and then the outer ‘shell’ positioned and sealed into place.
- This simplifies assembly reduces assembly time and reduces assembly costs.
- All ‘SWIVEL IT’ systems have a seal on the outer moving ‘shell’ so no need for messy and time-consuming thread tape or thread seal type systems in difficult to get to places.
- Reduces time used on assembly and reduces sealant costs.
- Follow up maintenance and repairs visits simplified and, potentially, faster visit times/more customer calls.
- Some sub-assemblies can be sent to customers for self-assembly reducing service costs and increasing spares margins.
- Consistent assembled lengths on products.
- Threaded reducers often increase or decrease overall assembled product lengths and increase the difficulty on assembly – adds to assembly cost and potentially jeopardises quality.
- Ease of assembly.
- The Camlock assembly arms/ears can be moved to the most convenient position for sealing.
The IBC Swivel It:
- Decreases the time required to move IBC’s in and out of their ‘docking’ position.
- The Swivel device rotates to unhook the IBC and then reassembled on the new IBC.
- No more twisted hoses.
- No movement of the hose assembly means that hoses are twisted or crushed when moved.
- The potential to ‘hard plumb’ IBC’s using a Swivel It Adapter to thread assemblies onto and off the IBC.
- The Swivel outer shell means the IBC can be connected and disconnected without moving the hose assembly.
Camlock reducers offer a one-piece solution to a 2,3 or even 4 piece reducer assembly and all the threaded tape and thread seal used:
- These frequently leak on test and then need to be reassembled.
- This all too often impacts on other assembled parts that need to be removed.
- The reducer assembly can be done differently each time depending on what parts are available.
- This leads to inconsistent assembly lengths increasing assembly times and potentially jeopardises quality.
- Consistent one piece leak free product
- Reduces time used on assembly and reduces sealant costs
The ‘SWIVLEL IT’ family of products are time saving on production and help service engineers on breakdown and maintenance call out.