Uncoated polycarbonate sheet is the standard grade of sheet for transparent protective glazing. High-impact sheets can be utilized for primary glazing, or on either side of existing glazing for economical protection against breakage or intrusions. A better insulator than glass, Polycarbonate sheet contributes to lower energy costs. It is virtually unbreakable, making its products an excellent candidate for safety in areas where parts may be exposed to high impact. Typical applications include interior applications for industrial and commercial, interior glazing in security areas, fabricated parts, industrial machine guards, and much more.
- Colour: Clear. Additional Colours available on request.
- High impact
- Superior fire performance
- No UV treated surface
- Excellent thermoforming characteristics
- Cold form radius: no tighter than 100 x the thickness
- Forming temperature: approximately 375°F
- Temperature range: -40°F to 180°F (up to 250°F short term/no load)
Sheet comes in standard sizes. Oversize Special Order available on request.